•Classes and open gym MUST be reserved. If you have not reserved, you will not be permitted to attend unless someone doesn’t show up. Limit 8/Class.
• Must check in for virtual (Zoom) classes.
• Open Gym will be limited to 8 persons at a time and limited to those paying for programming from an UpReach Coach.
• All work in gym must be done in designated square/pull bar/squat rack.
• No office access at this time.
• Enter through the CrossFit Side Front Bay Door, exit through the CrossFit Side Back Bay Door.
• 6 Ft distance between each person at all times – Please be mindful when walking around.
• No High Fives or butt slaps, verbal encouragement always welcomed though!
• One person at equipment at a time/No sharing of equipment or rig space.
• No congregating/socializing post class inside the gym.
• No use of cubbies or water machine (must bring your own water).
• Must wait in the car until class time – if pre-warmup is wanted, it must be done outside.
• Classes will be capped at 45 minutes with a 15 minute sanitation period between classes.
• Disinfect equipment after each use.
• No Shower access.
• All retail purchases are done through coaches.
• Bring bag for chalk.
• NO OUT OF TOWN DROP-INS.
• If you are not feeling well, stay home.
• If you have been in contact with someone with Covid, stay home.
• If you travel by air from states and airports listed as hotspots, do not attend gym for 2 weeks* (http://www.austintexas.gov/news/aus-updates-covid-19).
• 30 day cancellation and hold notice policy still applies.
FOR MORE INFO, WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
& Hold Policies
MEMBERSHIP HOLDS: We will no longer be offering membership holds. If you are unable to attend for an extended period of time, please notify UR at [email protected] 30 days prior to your bill date. *injuries are EXCLUDED from the 30 notice.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATIONS: We have been so fortunate to build an amazing community at UpReach since the start. We know that life happens and it necessary for you to change your membership. We have all developed close relationships with one another, and sometimes those conversations are not easy to have. We want to make those discussions fair for everyone. We have put the below policies in place to ensure that everyone gets treated fairly and the expectation is consistent with discussions held.
We require 30 days’ notice via email to [email protected]. This requirement can be found in Section IV of the membership contract.
MEMBERSHIP RATE AFTER CANCELLATION: If membership is cancelled but then reinstated at a later date, member will be subject to ACTIVE listed membership rate, not rate at the time of cancellation. Any bill that falls within the 30 day cancellation window will still be billed in full.
MEMBERSHIP UPGRADES/DOWNGRADES: Membership UPGRADES can be made at any time during the billing period. Rate will be prorated based on the time of upgrade. Membership DOWNGRADES require 30-day notice.
OPEN GYM: Effective February 1, 2020 all UpReach members will be required to check themselves in upon arrival regardless of attending a CrossFit class or using the facilities for open gym. The allotted “X per week” of the selected membership, refers to DAYS per week you choose to use the gym.
- You can attend the gym multiple times in one day. That counts as ONE day used
- You can use open gym prior to or after class. That still only counts as ONE day used
OPEN GYM PROGRAMMING: Effective February 1, 2020 all open gym programming must be approved by an UpReach Coach.
• Extra Credit work programmed by UR Staff will be provided daily and is APPROVED
• Additional Programming provided by UR Staff to clients is APPROVED
• Cash-outs are always APPROVED